1. With Mocosh.DatasetManager you can save the data to database very easy. For that you can use the small and simple source code. Your program will be more reliable.
2. With Mocosh.DatasetManager you can save the data to database from DataSet which has many tables, cyclic relations and relations with itself.
3. With Mocosh.DatasetManager you can work with DataSet which has a lot of tables and has a lot of data. The DatasetManager is very powerful!
4. The DatasetManager works with the DataSet, DataAdapter and TableAdapter objects. It doesn't use the database directly. Therefore you can use Mocosh.DatasetManager to work with any databases, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
5. You can use the Mocosh.DatasetManager within design time. You can work with it visually in Visual Studio.NET (2002, 2003, 2005). The Mocosh.DatasetManager 2.1 works in Microsoft.NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0.
6. And..., you can use the Mocosh.DatasetManager absolutely free for working with DataSet which has 10 tables or less. You don't need the licence keys for that.